Showroomprivé Completes the Acquisition of Beauteprivee

Showroomprivé, an innovative European player in the online private sales industry, specializing in fashion, is happy to announce today that it has completed the acquisition of Beauteprivee.

The Luxonomist. 20/03/2017

Showroomprivé successfully acquired a 60% stake in Beauteprivee, valuing the company at an enterprise value of 18 million for its entire capital, with an option to acquire the remaining 40% in 2019. This combination with Beauteprivee will allow Showroomprivé to strengthen its position on the online flash sales market of cosmetics and well-being products and reinforce its offering to serve the Digital Woman.

beautyprive
Beauteprivee

With over 3 million members and more than 800 brand partners, Beauteprivee is the French leading online flash sales player specialized in cosmetics, beauty and well-being products and services. It reported IFRS net sales of 19 million euro in 2016, up more than 40% versus the previous year. Its EBITDA margin exceeded 7%. Beauteprivee’s co-founders Frédéric Bille and Xavier Chauvin will continue to manage and act as co-CEOs of Beauteprivee following its combination with Showroomprivé.

showroomprive-bolsos
Showroomprivé

Expen performed financial due-diligence services, and McDermott Will & Emery served as legal counsel to Showroomprivé.

Subir arriba
Versión Escritorio