Ten Keys for an Unforgettable Smile
¿Do you know how to clean your teeth?
A healthy and beautiful smile will help you to success in all areas of your life. Smile expresses different moods: security, confidence, joy or the opposite, if the harmony of the smile isn’t looked after it can transmit sadness, insecurity and a lack of interest in personal image. Here we tell you the keys to get a personal and un-transferable smile.
- No without my toothbrush. Carry your toothbrush always with you, even to your job! The first step to show off your smile during the whole year is always care of your oral hygiene. So brush your teeth at least two times a day and if you snack you can also clean them.
- There aren’t just teeth in our mouth. You should keep a proper hygiene of your tongue and palate using tongue cleaners or even your toothbrush for this purpose.
- Change your toothbrush every 3 months. Every time the bristles lose their shape or are blunt, you have to look for a new one to substitute it. If you don’t do it, the cleaning process will be inefficient and you can also damage your gums.
- Aligned teeth. Correctly aligned teeth are more than teeth placed in the correct place. There should be symmetry in shape, size and location in between teeth and their opposite.
- Complement cleaning with dental floss. This permits eliminating the leftover food in between teeth and the ones the toothbrush can’t reach.
- Keep yourself hydrated. The generation of saliva has the objective of caring about teeth and eliminate bacteria from the mouth. It is important to drink a lot of water to get the glands to produce more saliva.
- Get your smile back. If you aren’t completely happy with your smile, our specialists in dental aesthetics will guide you to choose the best treatment for you.
- Avoid smoking. It causes early aging and it damages the tissue surrounding our teeth. Moreover, it stains them and can cause the early loss of your teeth.
- Avoid sugared food. The bacteria capable to produce caries feed themselves especially by food rich in sugar provoking the demineralization of the surface of the tooth. Better if you substitute it by food rich in calcium, proteins, fluorine and vitamins A, C, D and K.
- Visit the dentist. Try to visit your dentist at least once per year to get an evaluation of your teeth and get a deep cleaning to identify small injures.
Dental aesthetics is not a caprice anymore. A beautiful smile is the perfect finale of personal image and it isn’t desired just for beauty reasons, it has become in a symptom of health.