2015 Most Influential Women of the Mid-Market List
Recognizing Women Who Influence Change, Innovation and Standards of Excellence in Mid-Market Companies
The inaugural list of the 2015 Most Influential Women of the Mid-Market has been announced by CEO Connection®, the only membership organization exclusively for mid-market CEOs. This list recognizes the top 25 women in the U.S. based on their ability to influence change, innovation, and standards for excellence in companies with annual sales between $100 million and $3 billion.
List of Top 25 Most Influential Women in the Mid-Market (in alphabetic order):
- Andrea Ayers, Convergys Corporation
- Tory Burch, Tory Burch
- Sandy Cochran, Cracker Barrel Old Country Store, Inc.
- Kat Cole, FOCUS Brands
- Gayle J. Delly, Benchmark Electronics, Inc.
- Tanya Domier, Advantage Sales and Marketing, LLC
- Jane T. Elfers, The Children’s Place, Inc.
- Diane Marie Ellis, Limited Stores, LLC
- Julie Howard, Navigant Consulting Inc.
- Katherine Lawther Krill, Ann Inc.
- Beatrice Lafon, Claire’s Store, Inc.
- Kathy E. Lehne, Sun Coast Resources, Inc.
- Selina Lo, Ruckus Wireless
- Tamara Lundgren, Schnitzer Steel Industries, Inc.
- Linda K. Massman, Clearwater Paper Corp.
- Virginia McReynolds, Isle of Capri Casinos
- Judy R. McReynolds, ArcBest Corporation
- Michelle Peluso, GILT
- Ranjini Poddar, Artech Information Systems
- Sydney Price, Kate Spade
- Karyn Schoenbart, The NPD Group
- Sally J. Smith, Buffalo Wild Wings
- Jule Smolyansky, Lifeway Foods
- Stephanie Streeter, Libbey Inc.
- Diane Sullivan, Caleres
More than business trailblazers, the 2015 honoree list includes dedicated philanthropists such as Tory Burch who launched the Tory Burch Foundation to support the economic empowerment of women entrepreneurs.
«We are honored to be able to recognize such a prestigious group of women who have truly made an impact on their company and have given back to their community,» says Kenneth Beck, CEO of CEO Connection. «We have been recognizing CEOs through our Mid-Market 500 and Mid-Market 1000 lists and saw a need to recognize an underrepresented group within the mid-market, so we started the Most Influential Women’s list.»