A Multi-Media Champagne Education Tool
Uncork the world's greatest champagnes with champagne masters: a multi-media champagne education tool produced by Moet Hennessy USA.
Moët Hennessy USA is proud to announce the launch of ChampagneMasters.com, a mobile-ready education portal that teaches wine lovers the finer points of Champagne by examining five of the most esteemed Champagne houses in the world. Taking a cue from how sommeliers are classically trained, the website is organized into three sections:
- Think Like A Master: Features a Champagne overview, reading resources and deep conversations between top sommeliers and world-class cellar masters.
- Taste Like A Master: Learn the art and science of tasting with five legendary wines:
- Moët & Chandon: The Champagne of Success & Glamour since 1743. It delights with bright fruitiness, a seductive palate, and elegant maturity.
- Veuve Clicquot: Each Cuvée is true to the Veuve Clicquot style and spirit, faithfully maintained to the standards of Madame Clicquot: «only one quality – the finest.»
- Dom Pérignon: A vibrant, living, perpetually renewed homage that evokes Dom Pierre Pérignon, the spiritual father of Champagne.
- Krug: Since 1843, six generations of the Krug family have cultivated the markedly individual character of their exceptional Champagne.
- Ruinart: The oldest producer of Champagne, officially founded in 1729 by Nicolas Ruinart, who was the nephew of the monk Dom Thierry Ruinart.
- Serve Like A Master: Select, open and pour Champagne like a pro with a comprehensive glossary of terms, food pairing ideas and a step-by-step guide to opening a bottle.
«We built ChampagneMasters.com to help wine lovers better understand, appreciate and enjoy Champagne. We hope that the website’s rich conversations and educational tools will help grow the category and inspire a new generation of consumers to dive deeper into this storied beverage,» said Jon Potter, CMO & EVP Brands at Moët Hennessy USA.
ChampagneMasters.com will continue to evolve over time, becoming an indispensable tool for every aspiring champagne master. It will also be supported by a national advertising campaign in print, digital and social media channels.