Fidenza Village: Made in Italy
Fidenza Village is the luxury shopping tourism destination near Milan.
Fidenza Village, the luxury shopping tourism destination near Milan, will offer guests to EXPO 2015 a unique shopping experience – a combination of Italian art, fashion, gastronomy and design, representing the best of ‘made in Italy‘. Located an hour from Milan and Bologna, the Village is situated in Emilia-Romagna, the region famed for its food, important cities of art, quintessentially Italian landscapes, a celebrated musical heritage and the location for the world-famous Italian motorcar industry.
During EXPO 2015 in Milan, Fidenza Village will become ‘The Embassy of made in Italy‘; a showcase for Italian excellence across both fashion and hospitality. From Friday 1 to Sunday 3 May, to celebrate ‘The Embassy of made in Italy‘, guests to Fidenza Village can discover live opera music, art installations, cooking demonstrations, tastings and more. Opening hours will also be extended, with the Village open until 10 pm. For the latest information about the programme of events, visit FidenzaVillage.com
From May onwards, the Village will offer guests multi-sensory experiences across gastronomy, fashion, art and design inspired by three rolling themes:
- ‘Romantic Opera‘(May to June), a celebration of Italian opera, including the world-famous Italian composer Giuseppe Verdi, whose works inspired the architecture of Fidenza Village.
- ‘La Dolce Vita‘(July to August), an ode to the Italian lifestyle as featured in the classic film of the same name.
- ‘Italian Passion‘(September to October), a showcase of iconic Italian design and high-quality craftsmanship with a particular focus on automotive and tailoring.
Over the coming weeks, Fidenza Village will announce exciting partnerships with carefully selected high-profile ambassadors to promote Italian excellence to further enhance the Fidenza Village experience.
Shopping Packages will also be available to book and purchase through FidenzaVillage.com, which combine shopping in the Village with unique cultural and gastronomic experiences in the surrounding region, and include return tickets on the Shopping Express® luxury coach service from central Milan to the Village. Value Retail will also be an official reseller of EXPO 2015 tickets so guests can purchase tickets from our Villages across Europeand in Suzhou Village, China.
The Shopping Packages, which will be themed around the ‘The Embassy of made in Italy‘, include:
- Ferrari & Shopping Experience – Guests can discover the history of the Ferrari supercar at the Museo Ferrari.
- Shopping & Food Experience – Sample regional delicacies on a guided tour of Antica Corte Pallavicina.
- Shopping & Art Experience – Discover Galleria Nazionale in Parma with its breathtaking collection of paintings and artefacts
Fidenza Village, one of the Chic Outlet Shopping Villages by Value Retail, is located just 60 minutes from both Milan and Bologna, and offers Italy’s leading luxury outlet shopping experience. At Fidenza Village you can find the world finest luxury boutiques of fashion and homewear all in one place with a unique selection of Italian and international brands, offering savings of up to 70% on the recommended retail price, seven days a week and all year round. Missoni, Class Roberto Cavalli and Vivienne Westwood are just a few of the international brands present, as well as boutiques of Italian designers including Furla, Simonetta and Diesel. Services offered by the Village include the Shopping Express® coach service from Milan, a Tourist Information Centre, Hands-free Shopping and a Personal Stylist on reservation.