Going to Hawaii? Four Seasons
Four Seasons Resort Hualalai Presents Chef Fest - Part Of The Four Seasons Food And Wine Series.
Four Seasons Resort Hualalai at Historic Ka’upulehu, named the Best Beach Resort in the World by Andrew Harper’s Hideaway Report, announces Chef Fest, part of the Four Seasons Food and Wine Series. A celebration of high-profile dinners, interactive cooking classes and culinary experiences, the series of events will be held at the Resort October 28-31, 2015 and features some of today’s top chefs coming together to cook, teach and entertain in an intimate and relaxed beach setting.
Massimo Falsini (executive chef, Four Seasons Resort Hualalai) welcomes an impressive lineup of guest chefs, including:
- Hugh Acheson (Five & Ten, The National – Athens, GA, Empire State South – Atlanta, GA, The Florence – Savannah, GA; Top Chef Masters, Top Chef; author of A New Turn in the South and Pick a Pickle, and multiple James Beard Award winner)
- Seamus Mullen (Tertulia, El Colmado, El Colmado Butchery – New York City, Sea Containers – London; Chopped, The Next Iron Chef; author of Hero Food)
- Naomi Pomeroy (Beast, Expatriate – Portland, Oregon; Top Chef Masters, Knife Fight; author of Oui: Lessons From an Award-Winning Self-Taught Chef (2016); and James Beard Award winner)
- Jonathan Waxman (Barbuto – New York City, Adele’s – Nashville, TN; Top Chef Masters; author of A Great American Cook and Italian My Way.
- Robert Gerstenecker (executive chef, Four Seasons Hotel Atlanta).
- Stephen Wambach (executive chef, Four Seasons Hotel Chicago).
Master Sommelier Roberto Viernes and director of mixology Chandra Lucariello from Southern Wine & Spirits will be on hand for wine and cocktail events.
«Chef Fest has become an incredible weekend of culinary experiences, full of amazing talent, food, wine and drink,» says Robert Whitfield, regional vice president and general manager of Four Seasons Resort Hualalai. «We’re excited to have another stellar lineup of visiting chefs and partners with us, for what’s sure to be a most memorable and indulgent celebration.» This year’s sponsors include Terlato Wines and United Airlines.