Live your Disney´s Valentine
Walt Disney World Resort Offers Romance For Lovebirds On Valentine's Day
Guests can celebrate their love with their significant other on Valentine’s Day and every day at the most magical place on earth, Walt Disney World Resort. Throughout the 40-square-mile playground there’s simple and luxurious splurges for couples of all ages — from moonlit strolls and stolen kisses aboard attractions to pampering spas and intimate dining for two.
The four Walt Disney World theme parks and 26 resort hotels create a perfect setting for spontaneous romance. Gazing at dazzling fireworks, a surrey bike ride for two at Disney’s BoardWalk Inn & Villas Resort, or a leisurely swing beachside at Disney’s Beach Club Resort, couples can embrace a bouquet of romantic experiences.
Here’s a few options for lovebirds:
- The Couple that ‘Spas’ Together… – What’s more enjoyable than a luxurious spa treatment? Imagine sharing it with that special someone. The new Senses – A Disney Spa at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort or Senses – A Disney Spa at Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort, both feature a «couples room» where guests can enjoy specialized spa treatments – such as massages and facials – with the one they love. For information about spa treatments, call 407/WDW-SPAS.
- DowntownDisney for a duo – Treat that special Valentine with tickets to «La Nouba» by Cirque du Soleil, and add a three-course meal at Wolfgang Puck Grand Café, Portobello Country Italian Trattoria, Splitsville Luxury Lanes or Planet Hollywood. Then, take your love to new heights for a 360-degree view of the Vacation Kingdom and beyond on board Characters in Flight, a tethered balloon that rises gently into the Florida sky. Pick up a token of your affection at the Marketplace Co-Op at Downtown Disney Marketplace. Six innovative specialty boutiques are housed under one roof.
- Make like Aladdin and Jasmine – Fly through the sky with that special someone on an adventurous tandem parasail over Bay Lake. Those looking to rise to new heights can spend 10 minutes soaring high above Disney and get a bird’s-eye view of Magic Kingdom and its neighboring resorts.
- Magical Resorts – From the tropical splendor of Disney’s Polynesian Resort to the Victorian era of Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa, the mood is set for an enchanting stay at a Walt Disney World resort hotel. Disney’s fantasy hotels transport couples to faraway places with lavish theming, picturesque views and superior service.
- The Love Boat – The Grand Floridian’s Grand 1 – an elegant 52-foot yacht – can give couples, or parties up to 18, a stunning view of «Wishes» fireworks showering above Magic Kingdom during select evening cruises along Seven Seas Lagoon and Bay Lake. Private butler service and gourmet meals also are available. Romantic evening cruises include a captain and private deck hand.
- Disney Dining Serves Romance – Couples find Disney dining infused with romance in settings ranging from subdued to spectacular.
Indulge in a romantic dinner for two at the newly reimagined California Grill atop Disney’s Contemporary Resort. Situated on the 15th floor of the resort, the onstage, market-inspired kitchen boasts breathtaking views of the Magic Kingdom, Seven Seas Lagoon and nightly fireworks. The menu is creative, seasonal, sophisticated and fun.
Beneath shimmering chandeliers, lovebirds can dine in fairy tale elegance at Be Our Guest Restaurant in New Fantasyland. Known as the place where Belle and Beast fell in love, the grand ballroom in Beast’s Castle is the perfect setting for romance as ‘snow’ falls on the French countryside outside the windows and guests dine on French-inspired cuisine and fine wines.
One of the most romantic dinner spots at Walt Disney World Resort is a table for two at Victoria & Albert’s at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa. The elegant restaurant has been honored with the Five-Diamond Award from AAA for its gourmet cuisine. Combining Royal Doulton china, Cristofle silver and personalized menus, Victoria & Albert’s is the «crown jewel» of the Grand Floridian’s dining destinations. Soft harp music fills the air in the intimate dining room. Ladies also receive a long-stemmed red rose.
- For the ultimate romantic experience, an evening at the Chef’s Table is unsurpassed. Couples are seated at a cozy table in Victoria & Albert’s kitchen and treated to a culinary feast custom-tailored to their palates by Chef Scott Hunnel.
- Guests who prefer to dine in an even more intimate setting at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa need only to pick up the closest telephone. The Grand Floridian can arrange a private dinner for two, served against the elegant backdrop of the Grand Floridian beach – or aboard the Grand 1 – on a sunset excursion along Seven Seas Lagoon and Bay Lake. Certain menu items can be specially prepared for the evening. Seven-day notice is requested.
- There’s nothing more romantic than a champagne toast with classical French cuisine. Monsieur Paul restaurant at the France pavilion at Epcot pays homage to one of France’s most celebrated chefs, Paul Bocuse, with upscale French creations. The second floor vantage point of the newly redesigned restaurant offers stunning views of the nightly IllumiNations fireworks display.