Mothers and Daughters Showcase Style at Any Age
Naturalizer shoes fall marketing campaign features real mother and daughter pairs.
Naturalizer captures the essence of style at any age in its new marketing campaign. The brand engaged New York-based mother and daughter pairs to show how true style transcends generations. «For almost 90 years, Naturalizer has celebrated the beauty and individuality of women through its commitment to delivering feminine, stylish and comfortable shoes,» said John Malpiedi, senior vice president and general manager of Naturalizer. «Collaborating with real mothers and daughters was the perfect opportunity to show how Naturalizer transcends and connects generations and empowers women to express their unique sense of style.»
Naturalizer is honored to feature the special bond between mother and daughter in this campaign, as seen through the Durso, Sambucini and Baker families. Each family styled a different Naturalizer shoe – with mother and daughter adding their own twist – showcasing the timeless appeal of Naturalizer’s collection. The ladies also shared sweet reflections about their relationship and style, including:
- Mother, Marilyn Durso: Being part of the Naturalizer campaign opened my eyes to the joy of relating to each other in such a personal way. Fashion and style can be another language between us now.
- Daughter, Jill Durso: My mother’s style has influenced mine quite literally in that I steal her clothes and shoes all the time! I don’t think I’ve purchased formal wear in a decade. Her wardrobe is ageless so it’s easy to mix and match things from each of our closets.
- Daughter, Johanna Sambucini: Naturalizer shoes are very stylish, comfortable and feature quality workmanship. These are things both my mother and I look for in a pair of shoes. I love the fact that we can both look good wearing Naturalizer shoes, no matter how old we are.
- Mother, Martha Baker: As my daughters were growing up, I advised them to choose classic pieces over trendy pieces, and discover a style that really highlighted their personality and worked for their body type.
- Daughters, Hannah and Emily Baker: We have always appreciated our mom’s ability to keep things classic while adding an unexpected accent piece to her look – such as statement jewelry or a funky hat.