Millionaire Silver Safe
This piece reputes a long life.
Boca do Lobo piece is a safe-box that promptly takes us to scenes strongly creased in our memory, deeply enriched by today’s visual culture. This piece reputes a long life! Born in the beginning of the 19th century, followed the increase of bank robberies after the Gold Rush of 1849 and kept itself sacred to successive break-in attempts, remaining deformed forever.
Lockable drawers and a whole structure in mahogany, coated in highly polished brass and dipped in gold, this piece is one of indisputable value. As safe and secure as its owner holds secrets to be unveiled only by time itself.
Safe-box with a wooden structure, lined with polished brass. Turned brass handles and silver-plated wheels. Its opening system works with a combination of a secret code (rotation system). The interior: set of drawers and a door with a separately closing system. Its laterals are lined with a hand-sewn fabrik.
- Arts and Techniques: Joinery, Upholstery, Jewellery and Application of silver leaf.
- Materials and Finishes: Wood, Polished Brass, Nickeled Brass and fabric.
- Customization: Custom sizes and colors are available with an upcharge.
- Observations for mounting: It contains pads on the base to protect the support area.
- Clean and Care: Dry cloth metal cleaner.