The World’s Best Hotel Spa Brand
Jumeirah Group has won seven accolades at the World Spa Awards 2015 in Vietnam.
Jumeirah Group, the Dubai-based luxury hotel company and a member of Dubai Holding, has won seven accolades at the World Spa Awards 2015 in Vietnam, where Talise by Jumeirah was named as the World’s Best Hotel Spa Brand. Throughout the year a record number of votes were cast in more than 90 countries by leading spa tourism industry professionals and hundreds of thousands of spa consumers.
Paul Hawco, Director of Talise Spa Operations, Talise Wellness, Jumeirah Group, collected the following awards:
- World’s Best Hotel Spa Brand: Talise by Jumeirah
- Azerbaijan’s Best Hotel Spa: Talise Baku at Jumeirah Bilgah Beach Hotel
- China’s Best Hotel Spa: Talise Spa at Jumeirah Himalayas Hotel
- Dubai’s Best Hotel Spa: Talise Ottoman Spa at Jumeirah Zabeel Saray
- Maldives’s Best Hotel Spa: Talise Spa at Jumeirah Dhevanafushi
- Indian Ocean’s Best hotel Spa: Talise Dhevanafushi
- Spain’s Best Hotel Spa: Talise Spa at Jumeirah Port Soller Hotel and Spa
Hawco said: «This is a remarkable achievement and one that all the teams and individual spa operations truly deserve. Talise Spa was also voted ‘World’s Best Hotel Spa Brand,’ which recognises Jumeirah’s commitment to market excellence, the STAY DIFFERENT™ brand promise, best in class operations and world-class guest experiences offered.”
The World Spa Awards is a new awards programme for 2015, which aims to drive up standards within the spa industry by rewarding the organisations that are leaders in their field. World Spa Awards is the sister event of World Travel Awards, which recently celebrated its 22nd anniversary.