Chinese smartphone maker Xiaomi has revealed its first collaboration with Ninebot and Segway.
Xiaomi invested Ninebot a year ago and Ninebot announced its acquisition of Segway this April. Ninebot and Segway are the giants in the scooter field. And this one, Ninebot mini, is tailored for Mi fans.
Ninebot mini Self-balancing scooter:
– Speeds of up to 16km/h
– Climbs 15°inclines easily
– Compact, lightweight, shoulder-width length
– Weighs 12.8kg fits easily in the trunk of a car
– High capacity battery pack, 22km in a single charge
– Smart phone controls
– Aerospace-grade magnesium alloy infrastructure
Ninebot mini has two colors available, white and black and you can control your Ninebot with your smartphone.
The Ninebot mini will be available in China priced at $315 or €278.