ASICS Introduces Natural33
ASICS is introducing the 33-M(TM) as part of the new Natural 33(TM) collection of performance running shoes.
ASICS America has introduced a new line of performance running footwear, the Natural33™ performance footwear collection, specifically designed to provide runners with the best natural running experience. Featuring the brand’s innovative new AmpliFoam™ technology, developed at the ASICS Institute of Sport Science (ISS) in Kobe, Japan, the Natural33™ collection was created to work naturally with all 33 joints in the foot.
ASICS Natural33™ footwear contains streamlined versions of elements found in many conventional running shoes, giving runners a more flexible and tactile ride. Developed with a uniquely high compression set, AmpliFoam™ allows ASICS to do something previously not possible – provide incredibly soft cushioning constructed at a lower density, that won’t easily break down. Softer midsoles also allow for better flexibility, comfort, and platform adaptability.
«Our new ASICS Natural33™ performance footwear collection takes running naturally and comfortably to a new level», said Brice Newton, Sr. Footwear Product Marketing Manager of ASICS America Corporation. «Runners will absolutely feel the difference with AmpliFoam™ – not only is it a softer ride, but the shoes will last a long time no matter how many miles you’re logging, thanks to our new cushioning technology.»
- FluidAxis®: Anatomically correct deep FluidAxis® flex grooves have been aligned to the joints of the foot. This innovative construction enables the footwear to recognize, adapt and respond to the athlete’s exact load and positional change from first impact to toe-off.
- ComforDry™ Lasting: This lasting material features plush underfoot comfort while providing excellent moisture management, high level breathability, and anti-microbial properties to help keep runners’ feet and legs fresh after logging long miles.
- Solyte® Midsole Material: A lighter weight midsole compound than ASICS’ standard EVA and SpEVA®. Also features enhanced cushioning and durability.
- Seamless Construction: The sneaker provides Seamless Construction for a slipper-like upper fit. The use of seamless materials reduces the potential for irritation and friction caused by traditional stitches and seams.
- Natural33™ Last: Mimicking the shape of the foot, this anatomically shaped last provides a secure heel fit and an ample toe box that allows the toes to splay.
Anima Sana In Corpore Sano, meaning «A Sound Mind in a Sound Body», is an old Latin phrase from which ASICS is derived and the fundamental platform on which the brand still stands. The company was founded more than 60 years ago by Kihachiro Onitsuka and is now a leading designer and manufacturer of performance athletic footwear, apparel and accessories.